Small stones with big power
Whether you’re looking to practice self-love, heal from heartbreak, deepen your current relationships, become more comfortable with intimacy, or attract a new love into your life, let crystals be your wingmen. I’ve hand-chosen what I consider to be the seven top crystals to help support your intentions and open the channels to greater, deeper love in your life.
”In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal it is nonetheless a living being.” — Nikola Tesla
7 Crystals ready to open the channels of love
1. Rose Quartz The first to come to mind in matters of the heart is the lovely rose quartz. Its gentle pink semi-transparent hue emits a soothing energy. This stone encourages unconditional love, tenderness, and passion. Rose quartz also vibrates with new love and the beginning of new relationships.
2. Malachite I’m often entranced in the gorgeous patterns within this stone. Though pink would seem the fitting color for the heart, green is the color that resonates with the heart chakra. Malachite is used in not only attracting love but in preparing for your soul mate. It helps the owner to clear out harmful negative energies that could block the path for a strong and lasting love.
3. Carnelian Egyptians referred to this stone as the setting sun. Carnelian bursts onto the scene sporting warmth and radiant joy. Known as the talisman of love, these lovelies help to keep its owner grounded and assist in stabilizing and grounding current romantic relationships. Interestingly enough, carnelian has also been coveted historically as a stone to aid women with fertility issues.
4. Emerald The emerald is considered to be a precious gemstone in the league of diamonds. Radiating with the green vibration of the heart chakra these treasures don’t have to break the bank as they come in all grades and in raw form. Associated with the planet Venus, it’s said to be the stone of successful love. The emerald opens and nurtures the heart with infinite patience.
5. Rhodonite Rhodonite is the stone of self-love and its name comes from the Greek word meaning rose. It can be found in variations of rose pink or brown depending on its level of surface oxidation. Rhodonite is the ideal stone for helping the owner to work through difficult relationship related issues. It will assist in healing past wounds and restore balance and calm within the heart chakra.
6. Spirit Quartz The dazzler of the bunch, spirit quartz is guaranteed to wow. It’s not hard to get lost in the shimmery beauty of these crystals. If you’re grieving for the loss of a loved one, this should be by your side. The spirit quartz is considered a very high vibration crystal. Spirit quartz, among many other things, is an excellent comfort when feeling deep sorrow, anxiety, and worry.
7. Green Aventurine Emanating the green heart chakra energy, this stone is unique in that it’s said to serve as an armor for the heart. Carrying this stone will help to protect the owner against heartbreak. It’s also believed to settle nausea and turbulent emotions. Green Aventurine can be held for good luck in betting as well. So, if you’re betting on love… you’ll need this little stunner!
In conclusion, if you’re troubles are in love… find yourself one or more of these beautiful crystals and add them to your collection! It’s not uncommon for crystal users to carry small pouches with the crystals they happen to be working with at the time. I always keep one in my purse with a stone for all the chakras.
May your days be blessed with love!